Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Floor Resurfacing Product Helps Smooth Out Uneven Floors - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Floor-Top STF is a standard traffic-grade, single-component, shrinkage-compensated, self-leveling floor topping and underlayment that may be pumped or poured. The coating is specially designed to smooth out uneven, rough, or deteriorated interior concrete floors.
The product smoothens out and levels concrete and rigid-based interior substrates prior to the application of a flooring system or coating, curing to a hard, traffic-wearing surface suitable for foot and light rubber-wheeled traffic. The underlayment may be color-enhanced with an inorganic liquid tint, topical coating or acid stain.
“Floor-Top STG is an ideal choice to upgrade a damaged interior concrete floor,” says Steve Geiger, national restoration sales manager. “The finished surface Floor-Top STG provides is a perfect canvas for various decorative options.”
The underlayment may be applied up to 1-inch thick in a single application. It is a single-component material and only requires the addition of water. The mix is very flowable and can be poured or pumped. The underlayment is specifically designed for fast leveling of floors. It may be acid stained and it accepts early foot traffic. After application, a floor covering may be installed in as little as 18 hours.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors