Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor-Polishing System - General Equipment Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Pro Polish system uses a series of seven 10-inch-diameter, diamond-polishing pads. Workers can easily secure these pads to the appropriate surface grinder using Velcro. The chemistry of the diamond pads is specially formulated to operate at the lower rotational speeds commonly found in surface grinding equipment, including the SG12 and SG24 series surface grinders. Polishing pads range in composition from 50-3,000 grit and are color-coded to simplify the progression from one pad to the next. Workers can combine hardeners with pads, usually 400 grit and higher, to help intensify the brilliance of the floor shine.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors