Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor-Patching System - Devcon - Facility Management Product Release
Ultra Quartz resists damage from chemicals and abrasion. Trowelable to a smooth, nonporous finish, it attains a compression strength of 9,000 psi. It offers protection against acids, alkalis, water, oils, solvents, and other industrial chemicals. Users can build it up to a 1-inch thickness on damaged or pitted concrete floors. Because it will not sag, drip, or run, it also can be used to repair vertical and overhead surfaces. With a pot life of 60 minutes, it achieves full cure within 16 hours of application. It withstands temperatures up to 120 degrees wet or 200 degrees dry.
It is a 100-percent solids, silica-filled epoxy putty that meets federal regulations for volatile organic compounds.Included surface primer ensures adhesion to existing surfaces.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors