Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor Coatings - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
General Polymers® 4686 and 4687 are ultra-high-solid urethane coatings containing a reduced volatile organic compound level of fewer than 50 grams per liter. The product is formulated in clear — 4686 — and pigmented — 4687 — options for application at a range of film builds of 2-6 mils. The coatings resist abrasion, scratches, scuffs, and ultraviolet light while retaining high color and gloss levels.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors