Floor Coatings - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
General Polymers® 4686 and 4687 are ultra-high-solid urethane coatings containing a reduced volatile organic compound level of fewer than 50 grams per liter. The product is formulated in clear — 4686 — and pigmented — 4687 — options for application at a range of film builds of 2-6 mils. The coatings resist abrasion, scratches, scuffs, and ultraviolet light while retaining high color and gloss levels.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors