Floor Coating - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
InstaPatch concrete repair and FastKote polyurea combine to patch and refinish floors. InstaPatch is an ultra-rapid repair product that cures in 15 minutes or less, changing from black to gray when fully cured. FastKote accepts light traffic in as few as four hours and full vehicle traffic in 24 hours. Workers apply the coating using rollers. It protects against chemicals and abrasion and is available in gray, super light gray, safety yellow, tan, and clear.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors