- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Floor Coating - Valspar Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for industrial and decorative flooring applications, EC-17 Ultra UVR Epoxy coating to complies with volatile organic compound regulations in all states. It can serve as a stand-alone coating, a system topcoat, a quartz system grout coat, or a binder in a slurry system. It adds high-gloss appearance and protects against dusting, chalking and yellowing.
It resists damage from ultraviolet light and chemicals. Crystal-clear EC-17 is available in pre-proportioned 2.52-gallon kits. A mixed gallon covers 160-320 square feet.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors