Floor Boxes - Wiremold/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Floor Boxes preserve the fire rating of a concrete slab without spraying on additional insulating material. The company’s 12 fire-classified floor boxes have conduit stubs that extend downward. The stems of the boxes contain intumescent firestop material. A pad made of insulating material is secured under the metal floor box to control heat propagation.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully