Floor Boxes - Wiremold/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Floor Boxes preserve the fire rating of a concrete slab without spraying on additional insulating material. The company’s 12 fire-classified floor boxes have conduit stubs that extend downward. The stems of the boxes contain intumescent firestop material. A pad made of insulating material is secured under the metal floor box to control heat propagation.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully