- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Chief Engineer »
Flood Prevention Switches - Standex-MEDER Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Flood prevention switches are designed to protect HVAC equipment systems from overflow. Switches are made of rust-proof and non-stick material to ensure reliable operation, according to the company. Available in "T", elbow and bracket models with multiple fittings and red-wire or yellow-wire connection options. Compliant with UL508 and applicable national electric codes.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?