Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flood-Control System - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Wilkins integrated system bundles three separate components that detect and shut down discharging backflow preventers installed in mechanical rooms or other indoor spaces. The system shuts off water supply to the backflow and can be configured to signal the alarm panel or divert water to another device. The system features reduced-pressure-principle assembly with integral relief-valve monitors, an electronic solenoid timer that processes signals from flood-sensing equipment against a settable time function, and a solenoid-actuated automatic control valve that shuts off water through the system.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms