Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flashlights - Streamlight Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
With a lifetime of 10,000 hours, 3C ProPolymer Luxeon and 4AA ProPolymer Luxeon flashlights contain a 1-watt Super High Flux Luxeon LED, which is up to seven times brighter than a standard high-intensity LED. The 3C unit offers a continuous run time of four hours at full intensity, up to 15 hours at 50 percent output intensity, and up to 24 hours at 25 percent output intensity. It uses three C alkaline batteries and weighs 14.6 ounces with batteries. The 4AA unit weighs 7.6 ounces with batteries and features a continuous run time of four hours at full intensity, with additional hours of declining useable output. It uses four AA alkaline batteries.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality