- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Flashlights - Streamlight Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Twin-Task 3AAA Laser Combo flashlight features multiple lighting modes and a laser pointer to help users delineate problems.
It features: a Xenon bulb that users can adjust for spot-to-flood focus; five white light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that last for 100,000 hours; and a pre-focused red laser cartridge. The flashlight offers push-button, three-position lighting. It has a Laser/Xenon bulb setting with adjustable focus, an LED-only setting, and a laser-only setting. The laser pointer features a useable range of about 100 feet when in the Laser/Xenon position and about 100 yards in the laser-only mode.
Three AAA alkaline batteries power the flashlight, which weighs 7.04 ounces and is 5.38 inches long. The Xenon bulb provides up to 57 lumens of incandescent light for up to two hours and 15 minutes of use, while the five white LEDs offer up to 21 lumens of light for up to 12 hours of use.
With an enhanced knurled grip, the flashlight features an anodized finish that is water resistant and guards against corrosion. Standard O-rings protect the light from moisture damage. It includes a carrying holster and wrist lanyard.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality