- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Facilities Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Flashing Membrane Can Be Roller Applied - PROSOCO - Facility Management Product Release
R-Guard FastFlash fluid-applied flashing membrane is available in a roller-grade version. The product features all the same performance characteristics as the original, gun-grade version of FastFlash, but with properties that are ideal for roller-grade applications.
Roller-grade FastFlash is available in 2-gallon pails, while the standard gun-grade FastFlash is sold in sausages and cartridges. No changes have been made to the original, gun-grade formula.
In addition to only being available in 2-gallon pails, the roller-grade version of FastFlash will also be distinguishable by the label, which will be clearly marked, "Roller-Grade."
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Preparing to Repaint: Steps to Take for a Successful Project
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors