- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Flashing - Sika Sarnafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnastacks accommodate stack and pipe penetrations ranging from 3/4-inch to 12 inches. The prefabricated flashing is injection-molded, 48 mil thick flashing available in five diameters designed for use instead of field-fabricated flashing to flash vent stacks and pipes. Available in white, tan and light gray colors. Sarnastack Universal is 60 mil flashing available in one size to accommodate stack and pipe penetrations of 3/4 to 12 inches. Universal is also available in white, tan and light gray.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know