Firestop - Hilti Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CP 680-P/M Cast-In Place devices provide a firestop solution for a variety of penetrations through cast-concrete slabs. Available in four sizes — 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-inch diameters — the devices offer solutions for combustible and non-combustible penetrants. The system minimizes center-to-center pipe distances and promotes access in smaller areas, such as inside wall cavities. The QuickTurn connection system enables fast, simple vertical connections and, with its interlocking bases, the SpeedLine alignment system promotes faster floor layout.
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Successful Technology Selection and Implementation
- Occupant Health and Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia