- Director of Facilities Planning »
- Maintenance Assistant »
- Project Manager, Facilities »
- Building Maintainer - Town of Bloomfield »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
Fire Vent - The Bilco Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Lumnivent® features flat polycarbonate panels incorporated into a sloped cover design to meet UL 793 and International Building Code requirements. The sloped design encourages burning embers to roll off the covers than burn through, per the intent of fire protection standards. Compliance to both standards provides a high level of defense. The unit is designed to open automatically in the event of a fire to remove smoke, heat, and toxic gases from a burning building, improving inside air quality and visibility to allow building occupants to escape safely.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Know When to Recover Vs Replace Your Roof
- Repair, Recover or Replace? Making the Smartest Roofing Decision
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?