- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Fire-Tube Boiler - Hurst Boiler & Welding Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 250 two-pass, scotch marine unit features advanced-technology fire tubes with enhanced heat-transfer characteristics. It features a large combustion chamber with low-heat release for complete combustion. The boiler is designed, constructed and stamped according to requirements of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers boiler code. The boilers are available in steam or hot-water versions.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation