Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Fire Suppression Systems - Ansul Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sapphire fixed nozzle fire suppression systems use 3M Novec 1230 fire protection fluid for total flooding applications. The agent has 0.0 ozone depletion potential, an atmospheric lifetime of just five days, and a global warming potential of 1.0. The fire suppression system is custom engineered for the specific application using the most effective arrangement of storage, actuation, distribution and discharge components.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA