Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
Fire Suppression System - Fike Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
ProInert2 suppression system is UL/FM approved 300 bar system. Higher pressure rating allows for more gas storage in each cylinder with no change in constant rate discharge or room pressure venting requirements compared to 200 bar systems. Piping runs are unlimited and nozzles are available in 360- and 180-degree models.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA