- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Fire Sprinkler Pipes and Fittings - BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The company's CPVC non-metallic, corrosion-resistant pipe and fittings are lightweight and can be cut onsite with hand tools. Installation is via a one-step solvent cement joining system. Features a lifetime Hazen Williams C factor of 150 and is designed for a 50-year life expectancy with a safety factor of two.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation