- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
Fire Sprinkler Pipes and Fittings - BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The company's CPVC non-metallic, corrosion-resistant pipe and fittings are lightweight and can be cut onsite with hand tools. Installation is via a one-step solvent cement joining system. Features a lifetime Hazen Williams C factor of 150 and is designed for a 50-year life expectancy with a safety factor of two.
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation