Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Sprinkler Pipe - The Lubrizol Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Fire Sprinkler Pipe has a Hydrostatic Design Basis of 1,250 psi at 180F, as listed by the Plastics Pipe Institute. BlazeMaster fire sprinkler systems also have the only PPI-listed pressure-rated CPVC fittings, with an HDB of 1,000 psi at 180F.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA