Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Fire Sprinkler Pipe - BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems - Facility Management Product Release
BlazeMaster fire sprinkler pipe is rated by the Plastics Pipe Institute to handle 25 percent more pressure than other CPVC. The only pressure-rated fittings on the market, these have a 50-year life expectancy, according to the company. Available up to 3 inches.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA