Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Fire-Sprinkler Air Compressor - Jenny Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Each of the four models has a compressor and regenerative dryer for use in dry-pipe sprinkler systems typically found in areas subject to freezing temperatures. The compressors feature a 1-, 2-, 3- or 5-horsepower (hp) electric motor, and they can pump 200-1,125 gallons to 40 pounds per square inch in less than 30 minutes when the protected area is above 5 degrees. The 1- and 2-hp units can operate on a 115-volt, single-phase electrical source, while the 3- and 5-hp compressors require at least a 230-volt, single-phase source.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA