Fire Safety - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Onyx FirstVision is a wayfinding navigational tool for firefighters and other emergency responders. The product, a PC-based touch screen, graphically displays a spatial, graphical depiction of the location and sequence of detector activation, allowing firefighters to quickly locate the fire. Typically, fire alarm control panels display activated alarms as a list in alphanumeric location code with limited descriptions.
And unlike traditional graphic annunciators, the product is interactive, allowing emergency responders to access information.
In addition, the product offers an interactive display summarizing building floor plans, with the location of all fire alarm devices, water supplies, evacuation routes, access routes, fire barriers, gas, power and HVAC shutoffs, as well as chemical and structural hazards in the building.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Protection Systems: 10 Things to Check When Closing Your Facility
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA