- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Fire Rated Poke Through Systems - Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
Steel City fire-rated poke through systems are floor-level power and communications outlets. Fire-rated poke through systems are available in flush power and communications series and furniture feed series, both of which offer four-inch and three-inch core drill sizes.
In addition to solid brass and solid aluminum, covers for Steel City fire-rated poke through systems are available in four powder-coat finishes–black, gray, beige and brown–offering the widest choice of finishes in the industry.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully