Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Rated Poke Through Systems - Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
Steel City fire-rated poke through systems are floor-level power and communications outlets. Fire-rated poke through systems are available in flush power and communications series and furniture feed series, both of which offer four-inch and three-inch core drill sizes.
In addition to solid brass and solid aluminum, covers for Steel City fire-rated poke through systems are available in four powder-coat finishes–black, gray, beige and brown–offering the widest choice of finishes in the industry.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully