Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire-Rated Cable - Draka Cableteq - Facility Management Product Release
Lifeline fire protection cable is designed to provide two-hour protection against fire and water. The product is a flexible, non-armored cable that allows fire controls and alarm circuits to continue to function in extreme environments. Cables are fire rated per UL 2196, are RoHS-compliant and meet or exceed NFPA building safety codes.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA