Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Protection Systems - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s eLan is a full-featured, analog-addressable fire alarm system that protects from 50 to more than 100,000 points. The system can be programmed remotely via the Internet. Status reports, service scheduling, testing and other essential maintenance features are available over the Internet. The product is suitable for pre-action, FM200 and deluge systems, and its networking features include the capability of detectors from one panel to initiate releasing from another panel. The system is UL-listed and FM approved.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA