Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Alarms - Potter Electric Signal Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Fire Alarms incorporate a weatherproof strobe/horn and backbox mounted directly to an acrylic sign, which indicate that the fire sprinkler system has activated. The SASH 24 and SASH 120 Sprinkler Alarm Strobe/Horns operate from -40 to 150 degrees F with no strobe de-rating. The SASH 120 incorporates a 110-candela strobe and horn with six different output sound settings.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA