Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fire Alarm Specification CD - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
Gamewell’s release of a new Intelli-Spec fire alarm system specification writing tool on CD can create, edit and publish comprehensive specifications in CSI MasterFormat, and output as standard Microsoft or rich text format documents.
The CD offers a cafeteria-style menu, with which users choose the features and hardware required for a particular project. A project information screen allows users to customize specifications for each project. Moreover, technical information on any of Gamewell-FCI’s products can be located and printed via the program’s data sheet tool.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA