Fire Alarm Specification CD - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
Gamewell’s release of a new Intelli-Spec fire alarm system specification writing tool on CD can create, edit and publish comprehensive specifications in CSI MasterFormat, and output as standard Microsoft or rich text format documents.
The CD offers a cafeteria-style menu, with which users choose the features and hardware required for a particular project. A project information screen allows users to customize specifications for each project. Moreover, technical information on any of Gamewell-FCI’s products can be located and printed via the program’s data sheet tool.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA