- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Fire Alarm Specification CD - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
Gamewell’s release of a new Intelli-Spec fire alarm system specification writing tool on CD can create, edit and publish comprehensive specifications in CSI MasterFormat, and output as standard Microsoft or rich text format documents.
The CD offers a cafeteria-style menu, with which users choose the features and hardware required for a particular project. A project information screen allows users to customize specifications for each project. Moreover, technical information on any of Gamewell-FCI’s products can be located and printed via the program’s data sheet tool.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Inspection, Testing, Maintenance: How to Keep Fire Safety Systems Safe
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA