- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Chief Engineer »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
Fire Alarm Specification CD - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
Gamewell’s release of a new Intelli-Spec fire alarm system specification writing tool on CD can create, edit and publish comprehensive specifications in CSI MasterFormat, and output as standard Microsoft or rich text format documents.
The CD offers a cafeteria-style menu, with which users choose the features and hardware required for a particular project. A project information screen allows users to customize specifications for each project. Moreover, technical information on any of Gamewell-FCI’s products can be located and printed via the program’s data sheet tool.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- What You Need to Know About Fire Barrier Inspections
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- How to Choose the Right Process to Upgrade Fire and Life Safety Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA