Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire-Alarm Controller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The IFA-1000 Intelligent Fire Annunciator features an interactive, touch-screen, video-display system that allows firefighters and emergency responders to access life-saving information more quickly and accurately. The controller has a wall-mounted display that shows building floor plans with detailed information about active alarm-system devices, critical building icons, and facility floor plans. It tracks information about the time and origin of the fire, as well as a time-sequence display of activated detectors to track smoke progression.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA