Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire-Alarm Control Panels - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Version 3 of the MS-9200UDLS and MS-9050UD panels support more notification and ancillary devices and allow for longer wire runs using most wire styles. A software redesign in both panels has created higher-capacity, easier-to-install systems. A second annunciator circuit on both panels allows for double the number of ancillary devices and double the length of wire, which installers can run in different directions. A quick-remove chassis allows electricians to take the electronics out of the backbox during installation.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA