Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The IFC2-3030 panel supports 1 to 10 SLCs, up to 159 detectors per loop and up to 3,180 intelligent, addressable devices. Autoprogram feature provides immediate fire protection in new installations. Eight channels of digital audio used for emergency paging and simultaneous broadcasting of multiple messages; standard or customizable audio files; five channels of firefighter telephone; 50- or 75-watt amplifiers with four outputs per amplifier.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA