Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Kidde Fire Systems - Facility Management Product Release
MICRO-MLX Chemetron Suppression-Fire Alarm Control Panel features triple redundancy safeguards to ensure that no single component failure results in an accidental release. Approved for use with clean agents, high- and low-pressure carbon dioxide, dry chemical, wet chemical, water mist, water deluge, pre-action and foam systems. Two Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) loops with 255 devices each; expandable to eight SLC loops.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA