Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Alarm Communicator - Honeywell Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
The IPGSM-COM fire alarm communicator provides complete system reporting through the AlarmNet network via triple-path technology utilizing IP for primary communications and GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) for back-up. If GPRS is unavailable, the system automatically switches over to SMS (text message) communications.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA