Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fire Alarm - Honeywell International - Facility Management Product Release
The XLS3000 fire alarm control panel is designed to improve emergency-system response time during a fire, and ensure that organizations comply with insurance, fire and building code regulations.
The panel includes features a self-diagnostic tool,the System Maintenance Analysis and Reporting Tool (SMART), which automatically tracks the testing and inspection requirements of fire alarm devices like smoke detectors, pull stations and output relay modules. It also features technology that enables devices to communicate with each other in a peer-to-peer protocol, as opposed to traditional panels that operate using relayed information. Each panel can accommodate up to 2,540 devices and users can integrate up to 103 panels.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA