- Custodial Assistant »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
Fingerprint Door Lock Includes Bluetooth Technology - ZKAccess - Facility Management Product Release
ZKAccess, a leading provider of biometric and RFID security solutions, released its ML10-B biometric fingerprint door lock with built-in Bluetooth technology. The ML10-B operates the very same way as does the ZKAccess ML10 (fingerprint door lock). However, this ML10-B version is additionally equipped with built-in Bluetooth technology that allows for remote control capability.
ZKAccess' new mobile application — ZKBioBT — works in conjunction with the ML10-B fingerprint door lock, putting biometric door access control conveniently in the palms of customers. Prior to the introduction of this app, the ML10 enrolled users’ fingerprints to allow 24/7 door access. Now, with the ZKBioBT app, users can connect to ML10-B via Bluetooth and open the door wirelessly for true remote control capability from their mobile phone.
This new app provides customers with far greater programming and reporting capabilities. They can enter users’ names, create time tables to establish when specific users are permitted door access and generate reports that show who entered an area and when.
“The ZKBioBT app is extremely secure,” says Larry Reed, CEO, ZKAccess. “Prior to launching the app and connecting to an ML10-B fingerprint door lock, the user is prompted for their password. This new mobile app provides the added level of security and convenience our customers were asking for.”
Because no wiring is required, the ML10-B is easy to both program and install and is a very simple yet highly secure & convenient plug ‘n play replacement to any old lock and key door knob. Registering users with their fingerprints is also quick and easy. Each ML10-B door lock can store and recognize up to 60 users. ML10-B is truly a DIY (Do-it-yourself) solution for consumers wishing to improve security.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing