- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Filing and Storage Systems - Trendway Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Trendway Corporation announces that it has achieved SCS (Scientific Certification Systems) Indoor Advantage certification for indoor air quality for its Choices filing and storage, Intrinsic filing and storage, and C-Ped storage pedestals.
The certification demonstrates conformance with the emissions standards of the following: BIFMA Furniture Emissions Standards M7.1 and X7.1; Indoor Air Quality emissions criteria (EQ 4.5) for building products as specified in the USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating Systems; ISO Type 1 (14024) and Type 2 (14021) environmental labeling and declaration requirements; and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Guides for the Use of Environmental Marketing Claims.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles