- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Fieldbus - Moore Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The MooreHawke Trunksafe TS Series power conditioner is a fault-tolerant fieldbus system, suitable for use on both critical and non-critical process segments.
The Trunksafe design requires two H1 cards, two power conditioners, two cables, and a single proprietary device coupler. It is not necessary to duplicate the field instruments nor does it require any special software at the DCS, the company says.
Both field cables are continuously operational so that if one field cable fails, the system automatically continues via the alternative cable and the system notifies the DCS. The device coupler is hardened to eliminate common-mode failures that could affect the whole segment.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully