Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fiber Optic Skylight - Huvco Daylighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Flexible fiber optic cable with a smaller diameter than a pencil can be used inside walls and floors to bring natural light where it is needed. The Fiber Optic Skylight system was developed in Sweden and introduced in the U.S. by Huvco.
The exterior-mounted panel has 64 computer-controlled lenses inside the skylight that rotate to track the sun throughout the day. These lenses focus the sunlight into the optical fibers, which are bundled into 6 mm optical cables and are used to transport the natural light as far as 60 feet. Hybrid luminaries are also available that combine natural light with electric light fixtures.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects