Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Fiber Optic Cables - Hitachi Cable Manchester - Facility Management Product Release
The NanoCore line of fiber optic cables includes three new constructions of plenum-rated gel-free loose tube fiber optic cables. The three constructions include a 4 to 24 fiber optic strand zip cord, a single jacket construction that can accommodate from 2 to 12 strands and a more robust dual-jacket construction capable of accommodating up to 72 strands. Where more than twelve strands are present, they are separated by a colored binder into 12-strand bundles.
Designed to work with MT, MTP/MPO and other small form function connectors, the NanoCore line of cables offers higher fiber strand counts in smaller diameter cables. All cable constructions are available with choice of optical fiber. 8.3 micron singlemode and 62.5 and 50-micron multimode, including optical fiber for 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications are available. Only Corning optical fiber is used in all standard constructions. Cables have a UL rating of OFNP.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully