- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Faucets - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
HyTronic sensor-operated faucets feature a twin-beam system that provides a quick response time, while minimizing false activations. Users can adjust the feature to a single beam for enhanced performance in environments where there is a high level of interference. HyTronic software automatically adjusts between a static and a dynamic mode. The faucets feature remote technology that allows technicians to change or adjust modes, monitor battery levels and trouble shoot from a palm-enabled device. It also features a hygiene flushing mode that automatically activates the faucet after a specified period of low activity, as well as a smart power mode that reduces detection frequency and extends battery life.
All of the electronic components are hermetically sealed to prevent moisture damage. The above deck design further reduces the risk of water damage. Four models are available, including traditional and contemporary lavatory faucets, as well as deck and wall-mounted gooseneck models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms