Faucets - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HyTronic sensor-operated faucets feature a twin-beam system that provides a quick response time, while minimizing false activations. Technicans and adjust the dual beam to a single beam for enhanced performance in environments where there is a high level of interference. HyTronic software automatically adjusts between a static and a dynamic mode.
They have remote technology that allows for the ability to change or adjust modes, monitor battery levels and trouble shoot from a palm-enabled device. They also feature a hygiene flushing mode that automatically activates the faucet after a specified period of low activity, as well as a smart power mode that reduces detection frequency and extends battery life. The electronic components are hermetically sealed to prevent moisture damage.
The faucets are constructed of solid brass construction and have a chrome-plated finish. Four models are available including traditional and contemporary lavatory faucets, as well as deck and wall-mounted gooseneck models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms