Faucet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Optima Lino sensor-operated, chrome-plated, die-cast metal faucets, feature single-hole, European styling and fit a variety of installations. Various decorative finish options are available, as well as trim plates for sinks with three-hole punchings.
Models with the integral spout temperature mixer include a lever that lets users adjust the water temperature. When users press the i.q.-cliq button on the spout of select models, they tap into user-directed modes, including continuous run and temporary off. Users can also convert this adjustment to a fixed setting. Single-supply faucet models deliver water at a pre-set temperature. Equipped with double infrared sensors and microprocessor-based logic, the faucet is available in battery-powered or hardwired models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Planning Restroom Upgrades in the COVID-19 Era
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms