Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Faucet Programming Units - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Commander™ allows managers to more easily program, monitor and troubleshoot electronic faucets. No tools are necessary to set up and change faucet functions. Without touching the faucet, managers can more easily change and customize operating modes, adjust sensor range, monitor battery levels, identify serial numbers, settings and usage information, and access the troubleshooting guide and product information. The unit features easier-to-read diagnostics and step-by-step adjustment procedures. It also comes with software pre-loaded for immediate faucet control.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility