Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Faucet Programmer - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Commander™ handheld programming unit replaces Palm-based hardware and software for programming HyTronic® and E-Tronic® 40 electronic faucets. Advantages include: a touch screen to eliminate a stylus or external keyboard; a USB connection for communication to a desktop PC; and proprietary hardware. The wireless, infrared control means users do not have to open the faucet electronics to troubleshoot or change settings. They also can customize sensing range, water-metering modes, and time delay for different environments, and they can check battery life and shut off faucets for routine cleaning and maintenance without using tools.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility