- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Faucet - Chicago Faucets - Facility Management Product Release
The 420-T series faucet has built-in scald protection, with no need to install a separate thermostatic mixing valve below the sink. The single-lever all-in-one thermostatic solution is available in four models: .35 GMP, .5 GPM, 1.0 GPM, and 1.5 GPM. Complies with ASSE 1070 requirements.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms