Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Faucet Aerator - NEOPERL Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Changing a faucet aerator is an easy and affordable way to save water every time a faucet is used. Once installed, the PCA Perlator 1.5 gpm consistently saves 30 percent water compared to a standard 2.2 gpm faucet aerator. Saving water also means saving energy because a large portion of the domestic water used is hot water. The PCA Perlator 1.5 gpm is a WaterSense certified. The insert fits into a dual-thread housing, which conveniently fits male and female threaded spouts. The inserts are available in a one-pack or in 6- and 50-packs to handle any size job.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms