Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Faucet - Moen - Facility Management Product Release
Moen Commercial has redesigned its M•Power below-deck sensor-operated lavatory faucets with a new, modern and transitional style. But, the fixtures are not only sleek — the sensors provide increased water savings, improved hygiene and functionality.
Improved AA alkaline battery life means no replacement battery is needed for an estimated eight years in typical applications. Field-enabled sentinel flow option eliminates stagnant water in the supply lines every 24 hours after the last use. The metering flow time can be adjusted from a minimum of 10 seconds up to a maximum of three minutes. Gooseneck option available, and can be paired with a laminar flow spout. To achieve an enhanced overall design aesthetic, Moen offers redesigned M•Power flush valves, as well as coordinating hands-free soap dispensers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 5 Steps to Ensuring Plumbing Upgrades Last
- Specifying Plumbing Products to Minimize Maintenance
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Address It
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility