Faucet - Moen - Facility Management Product Release
Moen Commercial has redesigned its M•Power below-deck sensor-operated lavatory faucets with a new, modern and transitional style. But, the fixtures are not only sleek — the sensors provide increased water savings, improved hygiene and functionality.
Improved AA alkaline battery life means no replacement battery is needed for an estimated eight years in typical applications. Field-enabled sentinel flow option eliminates stagnant water in the supply lines every 24 hours after the last use. The metering flow time can be adjusted from a minimum of 10 seconds up to a maximum of three minutes. Gooseneck option available, and can be paired with a laminar flow spout. To achieve an enhanced overall design aesthetic, Moen offers redesigned M•Power flush valves, as well as coordinating hands-free soap dispensers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms