- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Faucet - AMTC - Facility Management Product Release
The HYBRIDFLO Hands-Free Automatic Faucet System, like the rest of its line, is driven by AMTC’s proprietary micro-cam motor technology (instead of a magnetic solenoid) for ultimate reliability. A unique copper flow-pin takes the place of a porous rubber or vinyl diaphragm which can harbor biofilm growth and/or calcium deposits. The hybrid design allows for alternative power sources such as a hydro-generator or a plug-in electrical adapter.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms