Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Farenhyt IFP-100VIP and IFP-1000VIP - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Silent Knight updated its Farenhyt IFP-100VIP and IFP-1000VIP (Voice Integration Panel) fire alarm control panels to conform to the testing requirements of UL 9th edition standards.
These products offer all of the features of Silent Knight’s addressable fire alarm control panels, including a voice evacuation system. This product has onboard support for more than 100 addressable devices and can be expanded to support up to 1016 addressable devices, allowing users to determine which device has been activated and/or needs attention. It also uses a distributed amplification schematic, enabling power sources to be linked directly to appropriate areas of evacuation.
The panels feature single-button reset and silence functions, a built-in digital communicator, a programmable zone or point reporting capability, an improved user interface, an integrated dead-front cabinet, a six-amp 24-vde power supply and programming capability from the on-board user interface or via the SKSS PC-based programming software.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA