- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Farenhyt IFP-100VIP and IFP-1000VIP - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Silent Knight updated its Farenhyt IFP-100VIP and IFP-1000VIP (Voice Integration Panel) fire alarm control panels to conform to the testing requirements of UL 9th edition standards.
These products offer all of the features of Silent Knight’s addressable fire alarm control panels, including a voice evacuation system. This product has onboard support for more than 100 addressable devices and can be expanded to support up to 1016 addressable devices, allowing users to determine which device has been activated and/or needs attention. It also uses a distributed amplification schematic, enabling power sources to be linked directly to appropriate areas of evacuation.
The panels feature single-button reset and silence functions, a built-in digital communicator, a programmable zone or point reporting capability, an improved user interface, an integrated dead-front cabinet, a six-amp 24-vde power supply and programming capability from the on-board user interface or via the SKSS PC-based programming software.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Protection Systems: 10 Things to Check When Closing Your Facility
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA