- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Fan - Rite-Hite Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Fan circulates a large volume of air up to 50 feet from the fan's center in all directions. The Revolution SP high-volume/low-speed fan is available in 8-, 10-, and 12-foot diameters. Standard polished aluminum blades can also be painted. Mounting heights range from 10 to 30 feet.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?